Akshatha Parental Care launches with Double and Single occupant unit and the seniors can choose the type of unit, based on individual preference:
The homes have been designed to accommodate a couple or a single individual with following facilities.
- A living room and bedroom with double bed, toilet offering you privacy with more comfort and functionality
- Sitting couch
- Writing table
- Flat-screen TV with network connection
- Split air-conditioner (Optional)
- Telephone line and Internet
- Built-in cupboard
- Emergency ‘Call-Point’
- Common Washing Machine for each block
- Chit Chat Lobby
The facility still includes a mini pantry installed with:
- Tea/Coffee maker
The rooms are designed to have adequate sunlight and fresh air. The washroom has an anti-skid flooring, grab bars and emergency alarms to ensure our residents’ safety.