The age required to become an eligible resident of Akshatha Parental Care is minimum of 55 years.
- The resident should not be suffering from any infectious or communicable diseases
- The resident should not be mentally challenged, suffering from dementia, Alzheimer Disease or any other type of psychiatric disorder
- The resident should not be dependent on any type of life support equipment, such as ventilator
- At the time of admission, the seniors must be able to do their daily activities of life, like, taking bath, going to toilet, eating food etc
- Akshatha Parental Care undertake to take care of senior people with love and protection as they deserve